We are delighted to unveil some visuals showing the layouts for our new co-working offices in Dorset.
After many hours deliberating over a number of different options we have decided on a layout which can be seen in these 3D renders. We think this configuration of desks, work stations, booths and meeting room will allow workers to not only efficiently complete their work but also interact effectively with others both in person and virtually.
Co-working office layout areas
- Reception station.
- Corner meeting room with glass partition walls and connected screen. The board room layout can seat six.
- Large bench desk with four single work stations.
- High level breakfast bar style table with four stools along each side
- Relaxed coffee shop style seating areas. One with tub chairs and low level table along with two twin table and bench booths.
- Two zoom room booths – purpose built for conducting video conference calls.
- The kitchen area will include tea and coffee making facilities as well as fridge freezer, dishwasher and microwave. Along with a 40 inch TV.
Supporting businesses and individuals
Business owner James Hart is delighted with the layouts and the progress of the new facility. “With this latest milestone checked off, the fit-out of the offices can now start in earnest. We can’t wait to get this phase going and start supporting businesses and individuals who are keen to take up our desk hire facilities. We are on track to welcome our first clients to our Poundbury offices in spring 2021. I am particularly excited that once our doors are open, workers will be granted access to the offices 24/7 with our innovative new app .”
Try a new working life in Dorset.
Our new co-working office in Poundbury is 100% pay-as-you-go with easy app-based signup and access.